|Top Previous Next|
The features of SmarteStudio are many. Features have been designed to make all aspects of test automation as easy as possible.
Most of the features of SmarteStudio fall into one of five categories:
(1) Building test scripts with little or no manual scripting.
(2) Reading and interpreting results and reports.
(3) Additional features and capabilities for sophisticated testing.
(4) Writing more involved or complicated tests using scripting.
(5) Extending SmarteStudio to learn new or extended libraries of capabilities.
Depending on the application set being tested, not all of these features are necessarily needed for every situation.
For each feature, this document attempts to present:
(1) The reason you might use a given feature.
(2) A summary of the basic value of the feature.
(3) An overview of how the feature works from the perspective of using it.
(4) At least one useful sample that demonstrates how to use the feature.